Tuesday, December 21, 2010

to my dear love..hope u read this :)

to my dear love(my Ex oredy),Stansfield hm...... i really miss u papa,no 1 can replace u in my heart.......i dono what 2 say..i owez c ur pix...i want 2 text wit u..but i cant..i promise 2 myself to forget u & let u go!!!if i text with u,it would make me sad...STUPID...huh.....argh.......y i must fall in LOVE wit u?? y ! y ! Y! Y ! nonsence!!!

b4 i sleep i would c ur pix & when i wake up every morning i would c my phone coz i hope u would find me & text wit me...hm.................papa.....i know u hate me !!! :'( huh.....sorry 4 whatever i have do & i hope u 4give me!!!yar!!! argh........................everyday im crying,bcoz i owez think of u!!!.....

2 all readers sorry if i use BROKEN ENGLISH...dd juz want 2 improve her English & try & try until i can..:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

slm ^^..hee dik...x leh nk follow lah sbb ad mende gerak2 tu halang.cmne ni.

 

Show Me The Stars Template by dd Designs