Wednesday, March 16, 2011

stop it!!

c my UGLY face..its mean..im in trouble wit myself!it wasn't me !!i dono what  happen to me now!!OMG...i dont understand...Ya ALLAH i need air to breath...i need fresh air.....i want to cry..if i can i want to slap my self.......DAMN!!!p** ARGH..............................y must me again......stop it!!!
i hate GOSSIP....please STOP IT!! i love 2 make joke....if i make JOKE wit u,datz not mean TRUTH it CAN BE kidding.....huh....aip....worried....sorry if im using broken english..hm.......




WHATHAPPEN!!!argh...i want to know.......huh.........................................................sorry to all of u...dd...dd GILA sangat2....hm....nape erk!!!bila dd buat lawak,semua org fikir dd serius....ish..peribahasa memang betul 'DISEBABKAN MULUT BADAN BINASA" ...hik2..btoi ke tak peribhsa ni entahlah....biaq p r.....gossip.gossip...nape lah korang caya sangat kata dd hari tu..sampaikan mcm2 gosip...xcukup satu tu...satu ni lagi..ya ALLAH berikanlah aku semangat untuk hadapi semua ni....sekiranya, perkara tu benar o salah biar ALLAH tentukan...

____________________________________________________________________

Happy Burfday Stansfield...I miss u damn much dear..maybe u r the last 1 dat i love..maybe....hm....i still love u...but....................ouch...DD STOP THINK bout HIM................................Argh...stop...Hey Stansfield...I wish u would get a good result for ur SPM last year..i no u would get a good result......I owez pray of u,although we r not same religion/race..............hey2.....n the most important thing i hope u would get a better gurl then me...^^,......i really LOVE u..i MISS u....Happy Burfday to u dear....i hope u read this.....yippy....sorry i cant message wit u.crying ..hey tear...stop crying...hm..i know u miss him..but.......argh...FULLSTOP..lol.....

P/S : never be replace

0 comments:

 

Show Me The Stars Template by dd Designs