Saturday, March 19, 2011

^^,

                      hey all.......i really fall in love now...i dono y!!until i use his pix 4 my handphone n my lappy wallpaper...aips!!i hate this feeling....it make me sad wit myself!!y its hard to me to say to him and my friendz,datz i really love him..

                    When my  frendz mention datz boy name..i feel happy...i dono y!!!datz y my frendz owez laughing at me...and they were say " if u truthly fall in love wit him..just go on...if not,u would frust in ur life" ....huh............=_='  i know datz guys....but.................................................argh.......ENOUGH..i dont want be like this again..i feel down n down....................

                 I know he only my Prince Charming...hak2..aiseh man...wow...he not for me..in malay say "MEMANG XSESUAI LGSG" .....................but i wish 1day i would talk to him face 2 face...LOL...

p/s : sorry if u dont understand...i just want to improve my english..so,its up to u now!^^,

 * rarely online *

0 comments:

 

Show Me The Stars Template by dd Designs