Friday, March 18, 2011

omg !!

cak..its me..Mardya Binti Omar...stupid.huh..look at my face..nerd what r u think? ugly ryte...yeah......its truth....juz kidding..btw, i have a big problem ryte now..its my own problem..not other problems..what could i do?give me some ideas to solve my problem.but...............

did u know my problem ryte now?
 waiting

ask people for help but not tell them what is my problem..haiyaaa..ish2....forget about it,i would solve it ok...by hook by cook,i would solve it by myself............thinking......

this time...this second...this minute..silly.hik2............i really miss someone...i dono why i owez think about him,..i think i was fall in love now love struck.... hik2....everywhere i go,he owez in my mind..ops...who??SECRET..............uwerks..1day 1 would tell the world that i really2 love him....haha.

p/s : sory if im using broken english..hik2....my english was so poor..

0 comments:

 

Show Me The Stars Template by dd Designs